Originally I created this blog as part of a library wide training assignment. Now I have decided to put it to better use. I am going to review books for older children and teens. Sometimes finding the right book for older elementary and middle school children is difficult because you have to match reading level with content. For every book I review I will have a summary and scoring system and a list of any objectionable content.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Online Productivity

This lesson on Google Docs was very useful. I probably appreciate it a lot more now that I have lost at least one flash drive with important info on it. I like that I can use it anywhere and the idea is that I don't need the software to open up the file. I just wish that they could accept .pub files. I like to do a lot of work in publisher and Google won't accept that. Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment