Originally I created this blog as part of a library wide training assignment. Now I have decided to put it to better use. I am going to review books for older children and teens. Sometimes finding the right book for older elementary and middle school children is difficult because you have to match reading level with content. For every book I review I will have a summary and scoring system and a list of any objectionable content.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Tagging and Bookmarks

I created a Delicious account and it was a wonderful tool to use when I went into the classroom to teach a lesson on website evaluation. I didn't have to look up evey website I wanted to use as an example. I was able to sinply open my delicious account and click on the sites I wanted from there. AWESOME!



I am still learning how to tag. I have tagged several things on several varous websites but I haven't had to seach things using tags, so I'm not sure how effective my tags are. I really like the idea, I just don't think I'm all that good at it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment