Originally I created this blog as part of a library wide training assignment. Now I have decided to put it to better use. I am going to review books for older children and teens. Sometimes finding the right book for older elementary and middle school children is difficult because you have to match reading level with content. For every book I review I will have a summary and scoring system and a list of any objectionable content.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Shelfari Rocks!

I just love the way that you can see all of the book covers! As a librarian I get a kick out of rearranging the books on my shelf. Moving books from the "want to read", to "I'm reading", to "I've read" gives me a thrill. Okay so maybe I'm a little geekier than your average librarian.

If I'm not updating this blog fast enough for you, then make sure to check out my shelfari page at http://www.shelfari.com/kathrynharrison.

Just don't move my books!

No comments:

Post a Comment