Originally I created this blog as part of a library wide training assignment. Now I have decided to put it to better use. I am going to review books for older children and teens. Sometimes finding the right book for older elementary and middle school children is difficult because you have to match reading level with content. For every book I review I will have a summary and scoring system and a list of any objectionable content.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Adding Video

With the help of Mr. Robb, I have figured out how to add video to the blogs. It is really very easy. You just copy the HTML code from YouTube and paste it in the post box under "Edit HTML". That's it. If you want to add it in the side bar you need to "Add a Gadget", "HTML/Java" then post the HTML code in that box. The difference in posting video in the sidebar is that you need to change the size of the video to 220x165. You can do that in the gadget box and change the numbers wherever you see "height" or "width".

2 comments:

  1. Love the baby pictures! Monroe is such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great tips! I'm going to set myself as a follower so I can see what you're learning and, I hope, make my blog better! Andrea at GL

    ReplyDelete