Originally I created this blog as part of a library wide training assignment. Now I have decided to put it to better use. I am going to review books for older children and teens. Sometimes finding the right book for older elementary and middle school children is difficult because you have to match reading level with content. For every book I review I will have a summary and scoring system and a list of any objectionable content.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Internet Radio

I love Pandora! I actually read about it a while back in Esquire magazine. I've created lots of stations and it has helped me to find a lot of new favorites. I like the way that it can just run in the background while you work on something else. I have noticed that now I-tunes offers a similar feature. It is called Genius and it suggests songs that you might like based on the songs that you have already purchased. I think that I still like Pandora better for suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment