Originally I created this blog as part of a library wide training assignment. Now I have decided to put it to better use. I am going to review books for older children and teens. Sometimes finding the right book for older elementary and middle school children is difficult because you have to match reading level with content. For every book I review I will have a summary and scoring system and a list of any objectionable content.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Podcasting

I can't wait to start podcasting! I have seen it used a great tool for booktalks and I know that it has a lot of other applications. I don't currently subscribe to any podcasts, but my husband really enjoys listening to the podcasts of the Dave Ramsey show. I am still a little nervous about creating my own, but I am looking forward to trying. I think that I am going to create a podcast of the storytime that I am going to miss while I am away. If I do then of course I will post a copy of it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment