Originally I created this blog as part of a library wide training assignment. Now I have decided to put it to better use. I am going to review books for older children and teens. Sometimes finding the right book for older elementary and middle school children is difficult because you have to match reading level with content. For every book I review I will have a summary and scoring system and a list of any objectionable content.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm getting better at this!

Well, they always said that you can do anything with practice. I don't really know who "they" are, but I'll have to write "them" a thank you note someday. I've been helping other people with their blogs, and in doing so learned how to help myself! Now I can add a slideshow to my blog. It took some tinkering, but eventually I figured out that you could paste the html code as a gadget and then just change the size to fit the template. I found that 220x165 was the perfect fit for this template at least. I can't wait to help more people and find out what I'm going to learn next!

No comments:

Post a Comment